Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hot Hot Salsa

I saw my first shooting star zoom overhead last night, and had my first tumble weed bounce across infront of me. That made me happy! And here is a giant Jesus, with a flashing light on his head. We camped on a beach next to a shipwreck, where two dogs came and played with us all night, and were still there in the morning to bite my arm and shake wet sand into the tent. It was a bit of a wet morning, but then ramped up to the usual heat by 10am. The hair on my legs and arms has turned blonde. We got some very good information about the desert stages, which will save our lives. Theres a lot of scorpions, but no snakes, so its ok. Curtis has been filming some things for his documentary, so itll be nice to see all that together when its finished. Theres a very short clip on their website, which is in the post below. I just about managed to upload some more pictures, the tail end of america, san diego. here: www.afilmcalleddads.com/photos/set9 Oh yes, and my camera is broken now :( it got battered and then mushed in mashed banana, and it doesnt turn on any more. So thats a pain. The rest of the guys are taking loads, so ill be getting those. Burning my mouth on one chilli or another is a daily event. AH! this is working now.. The mexico pictures are in here: www.afilmcalleddads.com/photos/set10 . Uno Torta porr favor! My god im bad at that.

1 Comments:

At 4:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice one jon, I'm very jealous of you - I've always really wanted to see mexico. You should take the chance to check out the Baja race if you can, its meant to be an amazing event (I saw a DVD on it once!) JOn WoOD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home